- BA in Psychology from Missouri State University, Minor in Religious Studies
- 1 year of experience as a Marketing Associate for Aspen Heights apartments in Springfield, MO
- 2 years of experience as Financial Analyst for Cosmos Corporation in St. Louis, MO
In college, I was nominated to the Student Advisement Committee of Missouri State’s Religious Studies Department. My wife and I are also involved in our local church.
BRETT’S WORDS TO LIVE BY
“True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” - C.S. Lewis
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
I like relaxed indie music.
I enjoy spending time with my wife, reading, running, camping, and hiking Colorado’s mountains. We moved here from St. Louis in October of 2021 and spend every weekend we can outside!